FAÇON JACMIN // faconjacmin.com
Belgian designer Alexandra Jacmin and her entrepreneur twin sister Ségolène Jacmin joined forces to establish their eco-conscious label FAÇON JACMIN. After graduating from La Cambre, Alexandra worked for Maison Martin Margiela and Jean-Paul Gaultier.
FAÇON JACMIN is an attitude.
With their label, the twins aime to give women more confidence and empower them in their everyday life, helping to express themselves to the fullest.
Alexandra’s designs explore the codes of seduction, and the alliance of masculinity and femininity. If denim remains her field of predilection, other fabrics are intertwined with it, to present a playful silhouette, meddling boldness and charm – a vision for an eco-conscious, modern, desirable, and determined woman.
Description du poste
The intern must be a highly motivated, creative person with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers.
He/she needs to be able to communicate the FJ brand in a positive and authentic way.
He/she will be entrusted with the following tasks:
- planning and goal setting
- development of brand awareness & online reputation
- content management: newsletters, tik tok, instagram etc
- cultivating leads and sales
- You are available for 3 to 6 months
- You have a background in marketing and communications
- You are addicted to social media and stay on top of the latest updates, innovations and platforms
- You are dynamic and enthusiastic
- You are creative and have an artistic eye
- Knowledge of SEO is a plus
- Experience with Photoshop is a real plus
Interested to help grow FAÇON JACMIN? Send us an e-mail with your CV and motivation letter. Please include your availabilities.
To be transparent this is an unpaid internship. It is also an opportunity to gain a lot of experience, take responsibility, and work closely with the FJ founders Ségolène and Alexandra.